October 25, 2015

Weekly Meal Plan + Week 43

Week-43-Meal-Plan

Our temps are finally cooler! Hello soups & stews! I can't wait to start adding winter comfort food to our menu.

It just occurred to me today that I am off on my weeks. I'm not sure how that happened but I'm going to carry on instead of making the correction. I hope it doesn't mess anyone up.

Week 43 Meal Plan

Sunday
Spaghetti & Meatballs / Green Beans

Monday
Chicken & Biscuits / Mixed Veggies

Tuesday
Chicken Quesadillas / Salad

Wednesday
Hamburger Steak / Mashed Potatoes / Green Beans

Thursday
Chicken Enchilada Casserole / Salad

Friday
Pizza Casserole / Salad

Saturday
Chili / Frito Chili Pie

 

Meal Plan Monday

1 comment:

  1. Yum!! Your week sounds delicious :)
    Thanks for sharing!
    XO

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...