October 11, 2015

Weekly Meal Plan + Week 41

"I feel the earth, move, under my feet…"

I've had this song in my head since yesterday when we had an earthquake that I actually felt! I was upstairs in my office working on well, work stuff and felt the floor move and heard a rumbling. Normally we don't feel them but I guess since I was upstairs it was easier to feel? Anyway, I ran into the theatre room (it's just outside my office/craft room) and asked JMac if he felt it. As we were standing there talking, another earthquake hit. Needless to say, we hauled butt downstairs for a bit in case another one decided to strike. Everything was fine. We had no damage other than our nerves being a little shot for a few minutes. Reports say it was a 4.5 magnitude earthquake.

Week-41-Meal-Plan

Meal Planning

If you're not meal planning, you really should be. I can't even tell you how much stress it takes off of you. When I don't meal plan I am totally lost about what to do for dinner. Meal planning really isn't that hard. If you already have a list of go-to meals, it should only take you a few minutes…hour tops to plan your meals for the week. Since we get paid every two weeks, I meal plan two weeks at a time and it doesn't take me long at all.

Week 41 Meal Plan

Sunday
Ham & Cheese Pinwheels / Chips

Monday
One Pot Chili Mac & Cheese / Salad

Tuesday
Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas / Rice & Black Beans

Wednesday
Beef Stroganoff / Peas

Thursday
Leftover Buffet

Friday
Chicken Pizza Pasta / Salad

Saturday
Grilled Cheese Sandwiches / Tomato Soup

 

Meal Plan Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...