October 19, 2015

Weekly Meal Plan + Week 40

We had a great weekend, lots of pumpkin patch fun, cleaning and a lot of eating out. Oops. We are sticking to the meal plan this week though…eating out is expensive!

I'm looking forward to our meals this week. Who doesn't love Taco Tuesday and I haven't had a meatball sub in a long time! The oven baked chicken is a new family favorite. Even my Chick-fil-a loyal children will eat it!

Weekly Meal Planning 

Week 42 Meal Plan

Sunday
Leftovers

Monday
Orange Chicken / Fried Rice

Tuesday
Tacos

Wednesday
Meatball Subs / Salad / Chips

Thursday
Oven Fried Chicken / Mashed Potatoes / Green Beans

Friday
Homemade Pizza / Salad

Saturday
Chicken Alfredo / Steamed Veggies

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...