October 4, 2015

Weekly Meal Plan + Week 40

Week-40-Meal-Plan

Can you believe it's October?! Where has this year gone?

Our weather has finally cooled down a bit….sort of. We have had highs in the 70's but this week I saw some 80's on the forecast. I'll take it though, it's better than 90's.

The cooler weather has me wanting to be in the kitchen more so this week I tried a couple new recipes. One of them was homemade spaghettios and I cannot get my mind off them! I made a batch early in the week and it was so good I ate some just about every day. Nothing takes me back to my childhood like a bowl of spaghettios with a piece of bread and butter. Anyone else with me on this? I'll share my recipe soon, I promise.

Week 40 Meal Plan

Sunday
Red Beans & Rice / Cornbread

Monday
Hamburger Steak / Mac&Cheese / Peas

Tuesday
Taco Tuesday!

Wednesday
Ham & Cheese Pinwheels / Chips

Thursday
White Chicken Chili

Friday
Pizza Night!

Saturday
Beef Carnitas Tacos

 

Linking up again this week with Orgjunkie for Menu Plan Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there~ Just visiting from orgjunkie- have to tell you that I LOVE the name of your blog! I can't tell you how many time I have said that in my head...."Just wait..." Love it! The design is nice too!

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...