October 15, 2015

Not-So-Scary Halloween Movies for Preschoolers on Amazon Prime & Netflix

Netflix-&-Amazon-Halloween

TnT have been excited about Halloween this year and have wanted to watch all the Halloween movies and shows. However, some of them are a little too scary for them so after much research, I've found a pretty good list of not-so-scary Halloween titles for toddlers and preschoolers. I'm sure this list will continue to grow but for now I'm going to share what I've found so far!

Let's start with Amazon Prime Instant Video. If you don't already have Amazon Prime, let me tell you, it's worth it. Not only do we get free and quick shipping but we can also stream movies, tv shows and music!

The Halloween Problem

  1. Bubble Guppies:  Haunted House Party
  2. Backyardigans:  It's Great to be a Ghost
  3. Backyardigans:  Scared of You
  4. Team UmiZoomi:  The Ghost Family Costume Party
  5. Peg + Cat:  The Parade Problem/The Halloween Problem (Also on Netflix)

Now on to Netflix…

Room on the Broom

  1. Room on the Broom
  2. Curious George: A Halloween Boo Fest
  3. Spooky Buddies
  4. Super Why:  The Ghost Who Was Afraid of Halloween
  5. Peg + Cat:  The Parade Problem/The Halloween Problem (Also on Amazon Prime Instant Video)
  6. Cat in the Hat:  Trick or Treat/King Cecil the Seahorse
  7. Jake and the Neverland Pirates:  Night of the Golden Pirate Pumpkin/Trick or Treasure
  8. Jack and the Neverland Pirates:  Tricks, Treats & Treasure/Season of the Sea Witch
  9. Clifford's Puppy Days:  The Halloween Bandit
  10. Children's Favorites:  Halloween Treats
  11. Sofia the First:  Princess Butterfly
  12. A Little Einsteins Halloween
  13. Handy Manny:  A Job From Outer Space/Sounds Like Halloween

I'm really, really hoping I can talk them into watching A Nightmare Before Christmas (hello! big Tim Burton fan here) but I'll wait a year or two if I must. For now, I'll just watch it after they've gone to bed.

Is there any I've missed? Please put them in the comments below and then I can update the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...