October 17, 2015

Handmade Halloween Paper Goods

In my former life (before TnT) I had an Etsy shop where I sold handmade cards, gift tags, and scrapbook embellishments. After they were born I didn't have time to keep up with making items and keeping up the shop so now that I have a little extra time (ha! ha!) I have gone through everything and have quite a bit of leftover inventory that I NEED to clear it out to make room in my office/craft room for my new venture with embellishology.

IMG_6757 

IMG_6769IMG_6770IMG_6771IMG_6772IMG_6773IMG_6774IMG_6775IMG_6776IMG_6777

I have these handmade Halloween Cards and tags for sale on my embellishology Instagram account. I also have other themed items I will be posting but I figured with Halloween so close I better try to clear them out now. I'm debating if I want to re-open my old shop to sell all of my handmade paper goods inventory or if I just want to list them in my current shop. Until I decide what to do, I'll post them to Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...