September 27, 2015

Weekly Meal Plan + Week 39

Our schedule seems to be getting the best of me. Monday through Wednesday is go, go, go and by Thursday I am completely worthless. I am getting behind on house work and last week I was soooo tired and now I have a nasty head cold. Ugh!

I need some things to be easy and effortless so to help me get back on track I've planned some easier, quicker meals for this week. Now, if I can just get the kitchen fairy to show up and clean the kitchen that would be AWESOME!

IBudget Friendly Meal Plan

Week 39 Meal Plan

Sunday
Honey Chicken / Fried Rice

Monday
Hot Ham & Cheese / Chips

Tuesday
Beef Tacos / Chips & Queso

Wednesday
Chicken Nuggets / Mashed Potatoes / Corn

Thursday
Frito Chili Pie

Friday
Pizza Night

Saturday
Beef Carnitas Burrito Bowls

Linking up this week with Orgjunkie for Meal Plan Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...