September 20, 2015

Weekly Meal Plan + Week 38

Week-38-Meal-Plan

I am a Summer girl through and through but for some reason I am ready for Fall. Our high one day last week was 97 degrees! I kept looking at my calendar to make sure it wasn't July. Where is our cooler weather?

I'm starting to crave all the warm comfort foods of Fall & Winter. I need some chili and some chicken and dumplings. I may just have to crank up the AC and just make these kind of meals regardless of the weather. Notice I have Chicken & Dumplings on the menu for next week….our high that day is 86 degrees so I guess it's getting a little bit cooler.

Week #38 Meal Plan

Sunday
Sloppy Joes / Chips

Monday
Chicken & Dumplings / Peas

Tuesday
Cheese Enchiladas / Beans & Rice

Wednesday
Leftovers

Thursday
Chicken Quesadillas / Chips & Queso

Friday
Pizza Night

Saturday
Family Date Day

Linking up with Orgjunkie for Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...