September 13, 2015

Weekly Meal Plan + Week 37

Week-37-Meal-Plan

Over budget. I went over my grocery budget this time. I was so hopeful but in the end, we needed more staples than I realized. I didn't go over our max budget…yet, but I did go over the amount that I had hoped to spend. However, I take comfort in that I didn't go over because I was being frivolous. We will use up everything that I bought.

Eventually, I hope to get a decent stockpile that will last until the next sales cycles. At that point, staying in budget should be a cake walk.

Baby steps.

I did buy a double pack of roast that will easily give us 4 meals so this will help on the next round of meal planning.

Week #37 Meal Plan

Sunday
Pot Roast / Potatoes / Carrots

Monday
Chicken Alfredo / Steamed Broccoli

Tuesday
Crock Pot Carnita Tacos

Wednesday
Spicy Sausage Pasta / Peas

Thursday
Roast Beef Sandwiches / Chips

Friday
Pizza Ring (using my favorite pizza sauce) / Salad

Saturday
Leftovers

 

Breakfast options:  oatmeal (I really want to try baked oatmeal), breakfast sandwiches, Eggo wafflers (on the go for the girls) and scrambled eggs

Lunch options:  leftovers, sandwiches, corn dogs (for the girls), popcorn chicken and salad

What are you eating this week?

 

Linking up with Menu Plan Monday over at Orgjunkie

4 comments:

  1. Hi there! I found you from Org Junkie and though I would check out your menu. I bet your Pizza Ring is good - I will have to check the recipe out. I am now following your social media channels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cynthia! Thank you for following!

      Delete
  2. Stopping by from Org Junkie. I just started a meal planning group board and I am looking for contributors if you are interested. https://www.pinterest.com/kimorwig/meal-planning-group-board/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the invite! I sent you an email. :)

      Delete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...