September 6, 2015

Weekly Meal Plan + Week 36

Is everyone enjoying their Labor Day weekend? We don't have any special plans…just working on things around the house.

Weekly Meal Planning + Week 36

Planning lunches last week made things so much easier with the girls in school so I plan to include lunches in my meal plan going forward. Please note that I don't always eat what they eat for lunch. Sometimes I'll just eat a salad…no mom could eat like their kids and keep her girlish figure….actually, I probably could because my children don't eat much. Hmmmm…maybe I should eat what they eat.

Thanks to shopping at Aldi and meal planning from what I have, I am proud to say that as of right now, we have stayed under the $150 grocery budget that I set for this two week period. We had to buy milk this weekend but we are still under budget! The thing that helped the most was that I had a good stock of meat in the freezer. I will likely have to add to my stock this next go round.

I didn't realize it until I drafted this post that I planned all ground beef meals for this week. Oops. I may end up switching around some meals but for now, here's what I have planned.

Sunday
Dinner:  Leftovers

Monday
Dinner:  Grilled Burgers

Tuesday
Dinner:  Nachos/Nacho Salad

Wednesday
Lunch:  PB&Honey Sandwiches / Chips
Dinner: Spaghetti / Green Beans

Thursday
Lunch:  Cheese / Crackers / Fruit
Dinner:  Pancake / Eggs / Bacon

Friday
Lunch:  Hot Dogs / Chips
Dinner:  Pizza Night

Saturday
Salisbury Steak / Mashed Potatoes / Green Beans

 

mpm-1

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...