September 28, 2015

September Favorites

I'm sitting on my couch today battling a head cold turned evil sinus infection. There are only two things that can take me down…a messed up stomach and a sinus infection. It's crazy to me how having some congestion can make you feel so weak & tired.

This was the first month that I really tried to post regularly. I love this little space of mine and I love sharing things that I've learned, products I love, pieces of my home and of course all about parties. I plan to post just as much if not more next month. If there's anything you'd like to know, feel free to email me!

Here are some of the favorite posts from the past month.

This Pizza Pasta was a big hit with my family. It's also budget friendly and a great way to add some variety to pizza night. This recipe has been permanently added to our master meal list.

Add variety to pizza night with this Pizza Pasta

The Kids Craft & Activity Cabinet is still working out great! My girls are doing pretty good about keeping it neat and organized too!

How to organize a craft and activity cabinet for kids

These printable Halloween tags have been added to the Freebie Page. I can't wait to see how every one uses them!

Use these cute and free Halloween tags for your Halloween goodie bags

Last but not least, I shared my Entryway makeover. It hasn't gotten much use since it's still a billion degrees outside but that's ok, I'm sure it will get a lot of use soon. It has also kicked off a DIY passion in me so plan on seeing more DIY posts here.

A cozy entryway makeover

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...