September 18, 2015

Friday Favorites

I have been pinning a lot lately so I thought I'd share some of my favorites from this past week. Be sure to follow me on Pinterest for all kinds of recipe, décor and DIY ideas!

Coffee Print

When I saw this Big Beautiful Cup of Coffee print, I seriously pinned it without thinking. I mean, my body just went into autopilot mode and immediately pinned it. If you know me you know how perfect this print is for me.

Big Beautiful Cup of Coffee

Pumpkin Butter

I can't believe this but I still have yet to have my beloved pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks this year. I may have to remedy that this weekend. Anyway, I found this recipe from The Idea Room for Pumpkin Butter that I will definitely be trying out. Seriously, I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since I pinned it.

Pumpkin-Butter-Recipe-3-684x1024

Fall Décor Inspiration

I haven't decorated for Fall yet (mainly because it's still in the 90's here) but come October 1st, hot or cooler weather, it's game on! Until then I'm enjoying seeing everyone else's fall décor. This Fall Vignette from House of Hoff caught my eye this week. I love that it's subtle and the aqua color, of course, is my jam.

Fall-Decorating-via-House-by-Hoff-572x800

Meatless Monday?

Because we are trying to pay off some debt we accrued this summer due to medical issues, I have been trying to figure out ways to cut our grocery budget. One of the ways I've read about how to do this is to have meatless meals. This is a new concept to me (I love my meat) but I'm willing to try anything. This Browned Butter Pasta with Peas caught my eye because I *think* even my girls would eat this so I'm going to give it a try!

Browned-Butter-Pasta-with-Peas-Square-2

Entryway Inspiration

When I saw this Entryway Makeover my wheels started spinning. I thought our entryway was complete but after seeing this I had a light bulb moment and started adding décor to our entry way.  I'll be sharing the before & after next week!

Entry Inspiration

Five on Friday Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...