September 4, 2015

Friday Faves

Happy Friday everyone! Hope you've had a great week. Are you as excited as I am about the long weekend ahead?

I just wanted to take a moment to share some things I've been obsessed with lately.

Light Fixtures

Ever since we were building our house I have been obsessed with light fixtures! We only have 2 builder's special (boob) lights in our entire house and they are both in closets so I don't really need anymore light fixtures. However, when I saw this light I was instantly trying to figure out where I could put it. I don't know what about it caught my intention but I just instantly fell in love with it. I think maybe because it has that new old look…..like Farmhouse style? I don't know. Also, it's just unique and did you see the price?! Very affordable! Maybe one (or both?) of those closets need new fixtures. Hmmm….

I tried to find this online (it's from Home Depot) but with no luck. As soon as I find it, I will link to it.

090315-Light-Fixture

 

Yoga and Wine

Last weekend I had a shopping day with my BFF. I spent way too much money on home d├ęcor (is that even possible?). As we were approaching checkout at the first store, we came across an end cap of hilarious coffee mugs. This mug was my absolute favorite and had me laughing all the way to the register because even though I rarely, rarely drink, it's sooooo true!

090315-Yoga-Wine-Mug

 

Dryer Balls

Another thing I found on my shopping trip last weekend were dryer balls. I had seen them before and almost bought them a couple times but never did. This time I took the leap and bought a box of 4. After a couple of uses, I am loving them! I may never buy fabric softener again!

090315-Dryer-Balls

 

Pumpkin Spice

Can I get an 'Amen' for pumpkin spice season? Since it's still like a thousand degrees here, I'm not too big on anything hot right now so I started my pumpkin spice season with the Noosa Pumpkin Yogurt. OMG you guys! My budget is going to suffer greatly due to this stuff. It's like a much healthier (although not very low calorie) version of pumpkin cheesecake. I have been known to lick every last bit out of the little cup. Hey, if I'm going to log 145 calories I'm going to make sure I consume every last calorie in this little cup of heaven.

090315-Pumpkin-Yogurt

 

Podcasts

Pretty much my only work time is in the afternoons when the girls are at school. A couple of days ago I began listening to podcasts while I work. My favorite topics right now are blogging and design/craft related. I love learning while I'm working! I've been listening to Elise Gets Crafty but would love to expand my subscriptions. Do you have any good podcast recommendations for me?

 

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! Accidentally deleted my comment before... I love that light fixture, too! Think I might have to swing by my local Home Depot :) I, too, am a huge podcast fan. I've really been liking The Lively Show from Jess Lively. Not totally blog related, but good nevertheless! I actually receiving compiled a post of some recent favorite entrepreneurial podcasts, you can check it out here if you'd like: 21 Podcasts for the Entrepreneurial Mom

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...