September 16, 2015

Free Halloween Printable Tags




I can't believe it's time to start thinking about Halloween and Fall Festivals. Don't blink because Thanksgiving and Christmas will be here before you know it!

Our temps are still in the high 80's & low 90's around here so it just doesn't feel like Fall quite yet. Regardless of the weather though, it's time to start thinking about Halloween.

This is the first year I'm really having to think about school/class parties and handing out treats. I figured instead of being the last minute person that I usually am, I'd get a head start on Halloween goodies. First step, create some cute tags. Check!

Free printable Halloween tags at Just Wait til You have Kids

I haven't decided exactly what I'm going to do with them just yet but here are some ideas…..

You can use them as bag tags….

Free printable Halloween tags at Just Wait til You have Kids

Or you could make them into stickers by printing them on sticker paper or running them through a sticker maker.

Free printable Halloween tags at Just Wait til You have Kids

How about using them for cupcake toppers or a mini banner. Whatever you decide I'm sure it will be cute!

Free printable Halloween tags at Just Wait til You have Kids

Now I'm going to share these adorable little tags with all of you! Just click on the button below to download and if you choose to share on social media, be sure to use the tag #embellishology so I can see what you created!

Download free printables at justwaittilyouhavekids.com

1 comment:

  1. I'm dropping by from Lambert's Lately link party. Your Halloween tags are so cute! I want to make a whole flock of them.

    I have a link party that I am trying to grow. I invite you to share this idea -- and a couple of others -- at my Grandma Ideas Sharing Time link party at http://grandmaideas.com. I think my readers would love this idea as much as I do.

    The party goes from Wednesday through Friday night at midnight Mountain Daylight Time in the U.S. I hope to see you there. (If you don't make it this week, I hope you can next week.)

    All the best,
    Nina

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...