August 30, 2015

Weekly Meal Plan + Week 35

Weekly-Meal-Plan-#35

My grocery list is short again this week because I was able to carry over meals and shop from my pantry!

We start a busier schedule next week with speech and bible study 3 out of 5 mornings. With this new schedule there's no time to think about or fight with them over what to have for lunch so I went ahead and planned out lunches as well!

Sunday
Hot Dogs (Momma gets a mini staycation!)

Monday
Lunch:  PB&J / Cheese Crackers
Dinner:  BBQ Chicken Sandwiches / Roasted Sweet Potatoes

Tuesday
Lunch:  Mac N Cheese / Peas
Dinner:  Tacos / Chips & Queso

Wednesday
Lunch:  Chicken Deli Meat / Cheese / Crackers
Dinner:  Red Beans & Rice / Corn Bread

Thursday
Lunch:  Corn Dogs / Yogurt
Dinner:  Baked Chicken Nuggets / Mashed Potatoes / Corn

Friday
Lunch:  Chicken Nuggets / Peas
Dinner:  Homemade Pizza / Salad

Saturday
Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas / Beans & Rice

 

What have you cooked lately that's your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...