August 23, 2015

Weekly Meal Plan + Week 34

I'm getting bored with these meal plan posts. Is anyone still reading them?

I think I'll finish the year and not post them next year.

No worries though, I'll still be posting my favorite recipes.

Weekly Meal Plan 34

Sunday
Chicken Burrito Bowls
(We had a birthday dinner on Friday that pushed our meal plan forward)

Monday
Tuna MacNCheese / Peas

Tuesday
Tacos / Rice & Beans

Wednesday
Leftovers or Sandwiches

Thursday
Hot Dogs / Chips

Friday
Pizza Pasta / Salad / Garlic Breadsticks

Saturday
Family Date Night

 

What's on your menu this week?

1 comment:

  1. har haft Jeg reaing dine artikler . Det er godt skrevet. Det ligner du bruger en stor mængde tid og kræfter i at skrive blog. Jeg dæmning værdsætte din indsats . Du kan besøge min hjemmeside
    Gulvafslibning

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...