August 9, 2015

Weekly Meal Plan + Week 32

There's no right or wrong way to do a meal plan. Some just make a list of meals and pick from the list and others plan for each day on a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly basis. I plan bi-weekly but post weekly because we often have events that weren't planned for so it allows me to adjust accordingly.

For example, JMac had a procedure this week and it got us a little off track with our meals. However, I'm glad to have the meal plan because it allowed me to to pick and switch around meals that I had already planned and that he could tolerate.

Weekly-Meal-Plan-#32

 

Sunday
Leftovers

Monday
Grilled Cheese Sandwiches / Tomato Soup

Tuesday
Chicken Burrito Bowls

Wednesday
Crockpot Sloppy Joes / Potato Wedges

Thursday
Korean Beef Bowls

Friday
Homemade Pizza

Saturday
Family Date Night

Recipes:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...