August 2, 2015

Weekly Meal Plan + Week 31

Weekly Meal Plan Free Printable | Just Wait til You have Kids

I'm doing away with the meal plan picture this week. If you want a copy to display your own meal plans you can download it for free on my Freebies page. If you'd like a copy but don't want the Aqua color, leave me a comment and I may add other colors.

On to meal planning…..

I am still working on keeping the grocery shopping on/under budget. I had no idea how hard this would be! It takes so much planning and thriftiness. "But you're a couponer" you say? Well, yes I am but while I have been couponing for several years, I never really stuck to a strict budget. Now that sticking to a budget is a necessity for us, I'm having to make some adjustments and learn how to grocery shop in a completely different way. However, this last grocery shopping trip I actually almost came in under budget so I'm making progress!

Week 31 Meal Plan:

Sunday: 
Dinner at my Parents

Monday:
Grilled Hamburgers / chips

Tuesday:
Burritos / Mexican Rice

Wednesday:
Chicken Fried Rice

Thursday:
Chili Dogs / Chips

Friday:
Spaghetti / Green Beans / Homemade Garlic Breadsticks

Saturday:
Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas / Mexican Rice

Recipes:

 

What's on your menu for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...