August 17, 2015

Weekly Meal Plan + 33

I'm a day late posting my meal plan. I spent the weekend cleaning up and organizing my craft room so I can have my own little space for blogging and working on things for embellish*ology.

Every one here is in recovery mode so meals have been tricky. Lots of soft foods for the girls and bland foods for JMac. The girls have started demanding meat so I'm back to actually fixing what is on our meal plan.

Weekly Meal Plan 33

Sunday:
Chicken Alfredo / Steamed Veggies

Monday:
Sloppy Joes / Sweet Potato Fries

Tuesday:
Leftovers

Wednesday:
Red Beans & Rice / Cornbread

Thursday:
Chicken & Veggie Bake

Friday:
Skillet Lasagna / Green Beans / Homemade Garlic Breadsticks

Saturday:
Chicken Burrito Bowls

What's on your menu this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...