August 21, 2015

For Love of Navy + Decor

I have been seriously crushing on navy Décor lately. It all started with this picture…

 
                                                       Source

I originally pinned it for the plank wall but I really loved the navy wall above it. We plan to do a plank wall like this in our breakfast area but because the wall carries through the entire front area of our house, we can't really do the navy paint.

This next picture pretty much sealed the deal on my navy crush. When I saw it, I kicked myself for not doing a built-in china cabinet….and painting it navy. Oh. My. Word. This is gorgeous! Anyway, there will be a piece of navy furniture in my house in the very near future.


                                                       Source

When we were building our house I really wanted the island to be a fun color like turquoise but I got overruled by my other half. Maybe if I had suggested navy I could have won him over.

casual entertaining and living kitchen.
                                                      Source

I have a chest of drawers similar to this, maybe I'll paint it navy…..

Thomasville Stacked Hepplewhite Dresser in Navy WD-1
                                                       Source

I only have 2 tray ceilings and neither one is in my dining room but I am swooning over the navy ceiling in this dining room!

navy ceiling, navy dining room
                                                    Source

So what do you think? Could you get on board with Navy décor in your house?

*For more décor in navy, follow my "For the love of Navy" Pinterest Board!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...