July 19, 2015

Weekly Meal Plan + Week 29

I like meat…specifically beef. I remember back in the day when beef was cheap. Now? Not so much (at least not where I live). I tried to go without it but I've missed it so as a compromise instead of buying beef in bulk and separating it into 1 pound portions, I'm going to separate it into 3/4 pound portions. I can get at least one more meal this way.

Once again I put together this week's meal plan by shopping my pantry. My grocery list had about 5 things on it and then the littles decided they needed hot dogs, and cheese crackers and granola bars and, and, and….before I knew it, I had a full page of things to get on my grocery list. Ugh. I've got to figure out a way to decrease the amount of money we spend on snacks.

Anyway, here is this week's meal plan:

2015-Week-29-Meal-Plan

Recipes:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...