July 14, 2015

Weekly Meal Plan + Week 28

I'm playing catch up this week after the last couple weeks of crazy. I don't think I even touched my computer except to print some party stuff for the girls birthday party.

Our pantry is practically bare this week. I had to really dig to come up with a few meals. Thankfully, we had some leftovers from the birthday party that I will be using this week. (we had lots of pizza & salad leftover).

On Sunday, we just needed a break and to get out of the house so we went to Pei Wei. It had been a while since we'd been and the girls loved it (they had the honey seared chicken w/fried rice). Tillie said we needed to eat t here every three days. LOL! She is still talking about it today. Looks like we'll be going back soon.

Week #28 Meal Plan

2015-Week28-Meal-Plan

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...