June 7, 2015

Weekly Meal Plan + Week 23

Y'all, I'm really starting to hate buying groceries. I mean, it sometimes seems like it is actually cheaper to eat out! Anyway, I get all excited when I get my meal plan grocery list together. I've printed my coupons and matched up the sales and checked all my shopping apps for more discounts and then I go shopping with all the confidence that I'm getting out of the store saving a ton. Then, I get to the register and the cashier tells me the total….that is over what I've budgeted for groceries. Ugh!

So then I go home, unload my groceries with a little bit of shoppers' guilt (which is ridiculous because it's not like I'm buying things we don't consume) and then I sit down at my computer and have to tweak my budget (totally defeats the purpose of a budget, huh?).

But it's ok, it's a learning process, right? ::rolls eyes::

I have a new plan for grocery shopping. I'm determined to stay in the budget I initially set so stay tuned.

Ok, so let's move on to this week's meal plan. It's not that exciting. I literally didn't have to buy a thing for this week's dinners (pretty sure all our grocery money went toward breakfasts and snacks for constantly hungry almost 4 year olds).

2015-Week-23-Meal-Plan

Recipes:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...