June 3, 2015

Wednesday Randoms

Facebook

I don't know if I've mentioned this yet but Just Wait til You have Kids is now on Facebook! I'd love for you to follow along.

Summer Treats

The girls had their very first snowcone yesterday. I had no idea what flavor to get them and there was no way I was going to read all the flavors available. Thankfully, my niece and nephew were with us and suggested 'Rainbow' so that's what the girls got.

Summertime-Snowcones

Pool Time

I'm still very bummed that we lost our pool in the tornado. I still hope to replace it one day but I'm not getting my hopes up. JMac hated taking care of the one we had. Anyway, we set up the pool we bought for the girls. I think it'll do just fine for now.

Summertime-Pool-Time

Fit Mom

If anything positive came out of last month (the month of hellish weather), it's that I lost 7 pounds. Nothing like a little momentum to get you going. I'm once again counting calories, trying to get my steps in and working out at least 3 times a week. I ran jogged 3/4 of a mile yesterday for the first time ever! Maybe running jogging will be my new thing? I want to lose another 5 pounds.

I need some shoe recommendations so if you have any, let me have 'em! I need something for running and normal workouts so maybe a cross training shoe? Also, I need something super affordable.

1 comment:

  1. After NOT buying good shoes for years, I finally caved and bouht a pair of Brooks. They are THE BEST. It feels like walking on a pillow. I can't believe the difference they make.

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...