June 12, 2015

Freebie Friday + USA Printables

Are you ready for 4th of July? Since my birthday is the 5th and TnT's is the 7th, it always seems to sneak up on me because I'm usually party planning for their party.

I did manage to come up with a couple of fun printables and an awesome print (yes, I'm biased).

USA-Banner-&-Flags

If you want to add a little pizazz to your banner, spruce it up by matting the flags on red cardstock, adding ribbon or tissue tassels. Here I just added red and silver tissue tassels.

06 10 15_9318

For the flags you can make actual flags to use as cupcake topper or just little flags to decorate by folding them in half around a wooden skewer or a sucker stick. You can also use them to make a mini banner like I did here.

Flag-Banner

Get your free printable banners

Happy Decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...