May 10, 2015

Weekly Meal Plan + Week 19

Happy Mother's Day!

Whew! The past few days have been rough with bad storms. Because of this busy storm season and my lack of desire to make big meals lately, I'm planning super easy & quick meals that don't require me to be in the kitchen very much.

2015-Week-19-Meal-Plan

Chips, salad or fruit will all serve as sides this week. See, I told you I planned easy.

Recipes

 

Do you have any quick go to recipes when you need easy meals? Please share in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. Your dinner plans sound so yummy!!! Way to go :) Happy Monday
    Chelsea @ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...