May 18, 2015

Five Easy & Delicious Chicken Recipes

5 Easy & Delicious Chicken Recipes

When it comes to meat, I have always leaned more toward beef than chicken. Beef recipes just seemed easier than chicken recipes and chicken, for me, just didn't have enough flavor.

Now that chicken is far less expensive than beef, I am constantly on the lookout for easy and delicious chicken recipes.

Here are 5 of my most favorite (tried and true….even my kids like them)chicken recipes:

One-Pan-Chicken-Alfredo

1. One Pan Chicken Alfredo

bbq-chicken

2. Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken

Chicken Fried Rice

3. Better than Takeout Chicken Fried Rice

Baked Sweet & Sour Chicken

4. Baked Sweet & Sour Chicken

Broccolli Cheesy Rice

5. One Pan Cheesy Chicken Broccoli and Rice

 

So what type of meat do you tend to use more of? Do you have any favorite chicken recipes? I'm always on the look-out for new recipes so please share in the comments!

 

Just Wait Til You Have Kids

2 comments:

  1. Where can I find the link to these recipes? They look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my! I thought I had them linked. It's fixed now...just click on the name of the recipe. Thanks for bringing that to my attention!

      Delete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...