This Barnyard Party is a perfect theme for this time of year. A perfect theme for an outdoor party. There are so many things you can do with a barnyard/farm theme. Using burlap and twine, cow print and red accents you could pretty much imitate a barn like setting for your party.
- Decorate a backdrop with red paper fans hanging from twine. Set real haystacks in front for photo opportunities.
- Tables - red tablecloths with burlap runners and mason jars with wheat and/or sunflowers as centerpieces.
- Table Ware - disposable pie tins for plates, cow print cups or milk jars for beverages. Use wooden utensils and wrap your forks ("Pitchforks") and spoons ("Shovels") in red napkins and tie a piece of twine around it for guests to be able to grab and go.
- Food Serving Ideas - Have food set up in berry and bushel baskets and/or decorate trays with a mini white picket fence (or you could make them out of popsicle sticks or die cuts) around the perimeter.
- "Pigs in a blanket" – make them interesting by looking up the many different versions on Pinterest
- "Farmer's Market Veggies" – a tray of veggies an dip
- "Haystacks" – rice krispie treats or blonde brownies
- "Mud Pies" or "Cow Patties" – No Bake Cookies or Brownies cut in circles
- "Chicken Feed" – Chex mix or trail mix
- "Slop" – Applesauce
- Barnyard Printable Invitation and coordinating printables – embellish*ology
- Paper Fans & Cow Print Cups – Oriental Trading
- Pigs in a Blanket – Pillsbury
- Pitchforks & Shovels – Dancing in Our Kitchen
- Pie Tins – Amazon
- Burlap Table Runner – save on crafts
- No Bake Cookies – The How-To Crew
*This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made from these links help to support my family and this blog.