May 5, 2015

10 Easy Cinco de Mayo Recipes

Is everyone ready for a fiesta?! It's Cinco de Mayo!

Cinco De Mayo Recipes

In case you forgot, I rounded up 10 easy recipes that you can whip up in no time. I have made pretty much all of these and can attest that they are pretty darn good.

Let's start with appetizers, shall we?

Homemade Salsa

1. Easy Homemade Salsa

Copycat Chipotle Guacamole

2. Copycat Chipotle Guacamole

SW Salad

3. Southwest Pepper Jack Salad with Creamy Avocado Salsa Dressing

Quick Spanish Rice

4. Quick Spanish Rice

Beef Carnita Tacos

5. Crock Pot Beef Carnitas Tacos

Chicken and Black Bean Tacos

6. Slow Cooker Chicken and Black Bean Tacos

White Chicken Enchiladas

7. White Chicken Enchiladas with Green Chile Sour Cream Sauce

SourCreamEnchiladas

8. Skinny Sour Cream Enchiladas

Sopapilla Cheesecake Bars

9. Sopapilla Cheesecake Bars

Margarita-Cake1

10. Margarita Cake

 

I don't know about you but I'm ready for a fiesta and then maybe a little Siesta!

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...