April 19, 2015

Weekly Meal Plan + Week 16

Meal planning for me has never been exact. I've never adhered to it 100% due to last minute plans or some other unforeseen circumstance. I never fret though because it just means I usually have at least one meal that I don't have to plan for the next week.

Last week started out good but then I made the Copycat CFA Chicken Nuggets. Aside from the flavor of the pickle juice, it tasted nothing like Chick-Fil-A. I'll be trying another recipe. At the end of last week we had a last minute dinner out so all of the meals got pushed back. Since I had already planned for this week, I'll be putting those meals on next week's meal plan.

 

2015 Week 16 Meal Plan

Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...