April 12, 2015

Weekly Meal Plan + Week 15

I really wish I could get better about incorporating breakfasts and lunches into my weekly meal plans but with our current schedule and my very picky girls, it's a little difficult to do.

Maybe some day……

For now, we just depend on having leftovers for lunches and some dinners. I've incorporated a couple of meals into this week that will make enough just for that.

2015-Week-15-Meal-Plan 

Recipes

  • Pulled Pork – I typically just throw a pork roast in the crock pot and whip up the BBQ sauce from this recipe. This meal should provide more than enough leftovers for Wednesday's loaded baked potatoes and maybe a sandwich or two for lunches.
  • Chicken & Black Bean Rice Bowls – This is a new to me recipe. I'm plan to serve it over rice for rice bowls instead of tacos.
  • Homemade Pizza – As always, I'll be using my favorite homemade pizza sauce. Maybe one day I'll post my pizza dough recipe.

What does your meal plan look like for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...