April 5, 2015

Weekly Meal Plan + Week 14

Weekly Meal Plan Header

Happy Easter! I hope you all have had a great weekend! My family is at our house today. We planned to grill out and wouldn't you know it, it's cold and rainy. It didn't stop us though…our grilled chicken was delicious!

Oh shoot! I just realized I forgot to set out the deviled eggs for lunch. Guess we'll be snacking on them this evening.

Anyway, I decided to take a little break from being in the kitchen to post my meal plan for this week. I'm also eating a slice of yummy carrot cake (on a thanksgiving plate) that my sister made. It tastes much better than the chocolate banana poke cake I made (take my advice and don't make it if you come across it on Pinterest).

Anyway, there's nothing special about this week's meal plan. It's all pretty much quick and easy meals. Hopefully, despite the rainy forecast this week, we'll have some nice evenings so we can spend the extra time that I'm not slaving over a hot stove outside burning off some energy. Not me, the kids. I'll be on the patio drinking coffee.

2015-Week-14-Meal-Plan

Recipes

  • Mexican Rice – I feel like I post this recipe at least once a week. Can't help it though, we love us some Mexican food.

What's on your menu this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...