April 17, 2015

All About Mom

Mother's Day Cards | Just Wait til You have Kids

Mother's Day is only three weeks away!

I know it's last minute but I posted some Mother's Day cards for sale on my @embellishology Instagram account.

This one features one of my first hand lettering projects!

Happy Mother's Day Card | Just Wait til You have Kids

Navy, gold and coral for the Best Mom Ever!

Best Mom Ever Card | Just Wait til You have Kids

For all the Foxy Momma's….

Foxy Momma Card | Just Wait til You have Kids

Last but not least, a simple watercolor I Love You….

I Love You the Mostest Card | Just Wait til You have Kids

The sale on Instagram will end Saturday at midnight. Cards are $5 shipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...