March 29, 2015

Weekly Meal Plan + Week 13

Weekly Meal Plan Header

Have I told you how much of a love/hate relationship I have with meal planning? I hate the actual process of meal planning but my reasons for loving it far outweigh my hate. I love it for a number of reasons including the stress it takes off my days. I also love that, right now, we typically have enough leftovers for lunch the next day or for dinner on a night that might be too busy for me to cook a whole new meal.

Last week's tornado scare messed up the meal plan. I was too on edge that night to cook so we rummaged through the fridge and ate whatever we could find. I ended up eating cereal at 10pm that night.

Anyway, all that to say some meals got shifted. Which I don't mind because that's a couple less meals I have to come up with for the next week.

2015-Week-13-Meal-Plan

Recipes:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...