March 15, 2015

Weekly Meal Plan + Week 11 (& FREE Printable!)

Just Wait til You have Kids | Weekly Meal Plan Printable

I feel like I'm back on track this week with meal planning. I've got some good meals planned since my fridge, freezer and pantry have been re-stocked!

I also took advantage of some good weather days this week and planned some meals that require using the grill (hello Spring!) We are loving being able to eat out on our patio!

Just Wait til You have Kids | Weekly Meal Plan + Week 11

Recipes

 

Ok, so I finally took this little Weekly Meal Plan template I've been using here on the blog and turned it into a free printable for all of you, my lovely readers!

I printed it for myself and framed it to hang in my kitchen. I've been wanting to do this F-O-R-E-V-E-R and just now got around to it and I LOVE it!

Just Wait til You have Kids | Weekly Meal Plan Printable Freebie

Download the file HERE or on my Freebies page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...