March 3, 2015

TnT's Favorites: A Book List

TnT's Favorite Books

When TnT were babies, I wasn't that great about reading to them. Since we've starting doing pre-school homeschool, I've amped up my reading game. We've also made many trips to the library.

These are currently TnT's top 10 favorite books.

Books-for-Preschoolers

10 Great Books for Preschoolers

  1. Pout Pout Fish 
  2. Barnyard Dance – we like to get up and act out this one.
  3. Ladybug Girl Says Good Night – actually all of the Ladybug Girl series are favorites in our house
  4. Elephant & Piggie: Should I Share My Ice Cream
  5. Winken Blinken and Nod – a fun bedtime story
  6. Goodnight Moon – this one has been a favorite for a couple of years
  7. The Jesus Storybook Bible – SO awesome for little ones.
  8. Minnie Bow-toons: Trouble Times Two – especially cute for twins
  9. Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
  10. Chicka Chicka 1,2,3

1 comment:

  1. Great choices! Lily has all but one of those books and loves them!

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...