March 16, 2015

Are you following along?

I know I have some social media icons up there at the top of this page but I just wanted to make sure y'all know where all you can find me. ;)

I've been thinking about streamlining my accounts into one user name but just haven't decided which one I want to go with. Maybe someday…..

Until then, you can find me as one of the three listed below

  • justwaittilyouhavekids
  • embellishology
  • heatherleigh

I don't know why the button is gone from my blog (Note to self: get it back) but you can follow me on Bloglovin.

Just Wait Til You Have Kids

Are you on Instagram? Follow my personal account where I post about the girls, every day life and sometimes I'll even post about what's on my blog @heatherleigh.

If you want to see my latest projects and products from my Etsy shop account follow me @embellishology

Everyone is on Pinterest, right? You can find me and my recipes, home d├ęcor and parenting boards under @embellishology

Follow Me on Pinterest

I do have a Facebook page for my Etsy shop. I don't post to it often (trying to get better about that) and the page name is the name of my old Etsy shop but I'd love for you to follow along there.

Twitter used to be my go to social media platform before Instagram. It's a good way to keep up with both my blog and Etsy shop because I post about both @embellishology


You can also find me on Google+

Are there any other social media platforms I'm missing? I feel like I'm everywhere! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...