March 10, 2015

A Re-visit to TnT in Onederland

I'm linking up today with Twin Talk to celebrate their 1st Birthday! Happy Birthday Twin Talk!

Teacup-Chandelier

Since I broke up TnT's 1st birthday into 2 posts, I thought I'd summarize it all in one post.

I designed all the printables including the Save the Dates and Invitations. I sent out Save the Dates because their birthday is July 7th so being so close to 4th of July weekend, I wanted to give family and friends notice well ahead of time so they could make plans accordingly (if they wanted to come).

Save-the-Date

Onederland-Invitation

To see the d├ęcor in Part 1 of The Very Merry Birthday, Click Here.

Mad-Hatter-Tea-Party-Overvi

I never did a post on the Food but here is the post for all the printables I used for the food table.

Onederland-Deets-Drink-Me

Last but definitely not least, my babies on their FIRST BIRTHDAY!

TnT-Birthday-Chairs

I hope you enjoyed the recap of TnT's 1st Birthday! I can't believe they will be FOUR this year! Waaaaa!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! My twin girls turned 4 this past December. Time flies!!!

    Dropping by from Twin Talk.

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...