March 19, 2015

A Dessange Miracle?

I have never been one to primp or worry much about my appearance. It's not that I don't care or don't put any effort into the way I look, I just don't spend hours on hair and makeup. If my routine (including a shower) takes more than an hour then something gets omitted.

However, here lately my hair has been frizzy. It's bad enough that it's gotten noticeably thin in the last few years and now I have to worry about frizzy thin hair. No bueno! I've tried using more conditioner on my hair and trying to style it less (as much as possible) but it still ends up being frizzy.

Dessange Oleo Miracle Collection

I was at a loss. Then I received the Oleo Miracle Replenish Collection from Influenster. The collection is for overprocessed/damaged hair and  included shampoo, conditioner and a replenishing oil. I put the shampoo and conditioner in the shower and put the oil away in my cabinet thinking I would pass it on to someone else because did I mention I also have oily hair? Yep, bad hair day is my middle name. Anyway, I put the oil away because in my mind, oily hair and oily products just don't mix.

I've been using the shampoo and conditioner for a few days now and I can't tell you that it's done anything miraculous to my hair but my hair has been a little bit softer. The only thing I don't care for the shampoo and conditioner is the smell. It doesn't smell bad but it has a musky smell to it that reminds me of an old lady (please don't make me define old lady and please tell me you know what I'm talking about with the smell.)

My frizziness was sticking around so I decided to bite the bullet and open up the Dessange Oleo Replenishing Oil. I just used a couple drops and only applied it to the ends of my hair before blow drying it. The smell of the oil is much better than the shampoo and conditioner, by the way. After blow drying my hair I was amazed! The frizziness was completely gone and my hair feels so soft.

If you don't need the products for Overprocessed/damaged hair they also have a Color Restore Collection. Also, for all you blondes out there they have the Solar Blonde Naturale Collection and the California Blonde Collection.

You can get these products at Target and right now it looks like if you spend $20, you can get a $5 Target Gift Card!

Have you tried Dessange products? What did/do you think?

*I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

1 comment:

  1. I've been using the products and feel the same way. The shampoo seems like the biggest offender to me. I've been doing a every other day with the shampoo/conditioner and daily with the oil. Every other day I use a shampoo/conditioner that I love the smell of.

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...