February 8, 2015

Weekly Meal Planning + Week 6

So I'm a little bummed that we didn't start whole30 last week but it was a crazy week and honestly, I'm not sure how we could have even stuck to the plan week 1. I do, however, like incorporating some cleaner meals into our meal plans.

One day last week, every meal I had was whole30 compliant (beverages were not). Then the next day I ate too much junk and felt AWFUL. I wonder if it was just a coincidence or if just the one day made a little difference in my body. Anyway, it convinced me that eating cleaner was definitely a change I'm wanting to make so here we go.

Week 6 meal plan

2015-Week-6-Meal-Plan

Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...