February 1, 2015

Weekly Meal Planning + Week 5

Well, my plans to do Whole30 this month went down the drain this weekend. Our calendar filled up with events (including a girls' weekend, YAY!) that would make it difficult to stick to it 100%. However, since I had already started planning and shopping for it, we decided this month would be our "practice" month where we become more aware of what we are eating and will try to eat as many whole30 meals as possible.

Just prepping for doing whole 30 had made me so much more aware of what is in the foods we eat. Processed food is bad, Bad, BAD. There is sugar in EVERYTHING! No wonder we are all addicted to sugar.

We plan to have eggs of some sort most mornings and hopefully we'll have leftovers that we can eat for lunches. There are several meals in my normal rotation that I can easily transition to whole30 compliant. I'm pretty excited about that.

2015-Week-5-Meal-Plan

Recipes:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...