February 19, 2015

The Best Toddler Learning YouTube Videos

Best YouTube Videos

In trying to homeschool my three year olds, I have come to love YouTube videos. When the girls don't seem to be listening to me, I can go to my trusty Homeschool playlist and play a video related to what we are learning. Gets their attention every time.

Here are some of our favorites.

Stations

Here are our go to YouTube stations

  1. ABCMouse
  2. The Learning Station
  3. ABCkidTV
  4. StoryBots

Time

Every day we start with days of the week and months of the year and have recently started discussing seasons.

  1. Days of the Week
  2. Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
  3. Months of the Year
  4. Four Seasons

ABC's and 123's

Since we are doing the Letter of the Week Curriculum, I have been using the ABCMouse letter songs. So far we have done A, E, I, & O.

I have had a lot of trouble finding ways to teach the girls numbers individually. There's not a whole lot out there (at least nothing I've found) to teach numbers (that compares to letter of the week). I have found Storybots videos for this purpose. The girls like robots so these videos go over pretty well.

  1. One
  2. Two
  3. Three
  4. Four

We seem to have some issues with counting. They almost have it down but they still skip a couple numbers.

  1. Counting Together
  2. 1, 2 Buckle my Shoe
  3. 10 Little Numbers

Just for Fun

When I feel like I'm starting to lose control of our learning time, I will play a fun video where they can get up and dance around.

  1.  Hokey Pokey - It's great because they are also learning 'right' and 'left'.
  2. Wheels on the Bus

 

I am still building our Homeschool playlist but feel free to follow along!

Great Toys For All Ages At MelissaAndDoug.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...