February 3, 2015

Meeting Milestones

Potty-Training-Certificate

I am happy to say we they finally did it! The girls are officially potty trained! Honestly, after my last post, I didn't think it would ever happen but me backing off and giving the control to them was all that needed to be done.

I was very strict about my rule of of 2 pairs of big girl underwear a day and actually, I reduced it to one a couple days after that. If they had an accident, they were responsible for cleaning themselves up (I made sure it was done properly) and they had to wear pull-ups for the remainder of the day.

It didn't take Tillie long….2 days to be exact and within 4 days she was wearing big girl underwear 24/7. She has only had a couple overnight accidents since then and both of those nights, we forgot to have her go before bed.

Tensley seemed to have digressed a little but took a turn for the better end of last week. Up until tonight, she had been sleeping in a pull-up. We're testing the waters to see how she does.

Both girls are doing great (with both #1 and #2)! We are, however, having trouble getting them to remember to wipe, flush and wash their hands. Y'all, these are minor compared to what we've gone through the past several months.

I CANNOT tell you enough how excited I am that we have reached this milestone and the girls are pretty proud of themselves too!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray!!! K is sleeping in a pull up still but I am thinking soon, she won't need to be. SUCH a big milestone!

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...