February 9, 2015

Home Tour + The Girls' Shared Room



The house is coming along sloooooooowly but I finally have another room tour for you!
Just Wait til You have Kids | Twin Girls Shared Bedroom
The girls, being twins, have shared a room from day one. Our plan is to have them in the same room if/until they decide they want their own room.
The whole design (if you want to call it that) of the room was based on the bedding that I found at HomeGoods. Their names from their nursery survived so I spruced them up with a little paint and re-used them. I hope to paint their chest of drawers (also from their nursery) but that's a project for another day.
Just Wait til You have Kids | Twin Girls Shared Bedroom
Just Wait til You have Kids | Twin Girls Shared Bedroom
Just Wait til You have Kids | Twin Girls Shared Bedroom
Just Wait til You have Kids | Twin Girls Shared Bedroom
Just Wait til You have Kids | Twin Girls Shared BedroomJust Wait til You have Kids | Twin Girls Shared Bedroom
Just Wait til You have Kids | Twin Girls Shared Bedroom
Just Wait til You have Kids | Twin Girls Shared Bedroom
Just Wait til You have Kids | Twin Girls Shared Bedroom

Other Home Tour Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...