January 25, 2015

Weekly Meal Planning 2015 + Week 4

I've been debating for a while now to do Whole30. The thought of it is soooo intimidating for me because I love my sugary beverages and I have texture issues with a lot of fruits and veggies.

However, changing our way of eating has been on my mind A LOT lately so I think it's time to do something about it. I'd like to start this new eating plan the first of next month. That gives me another week to plan.

With that said, here's (hopefully) our last meal plan before taking the plunge to healthier eating.

2015-Week-4-Meal-Plan

Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...