January 14, 2015

Wednesday Randoms | Vol. 1

I kind of miss doing weekly randoms so I'm going to start back up. It probably won't be weekly though. It will be more like Random Wednesday Randoms. Ha!

  • I saw this  in my Instagram feed and it totally applies to me right now. Actually it's been applicable for quite a while.

photo 2 (11)

 

  • I finally moved the boxes of Christmas decorations to our "holiday closet". Sounds so fancy, huh? It's actually just a closet out in our garage. I'm so glad we have it so I don't have to depend on JMac to get it down for me or lug it down myself. I went ahead and organized it how I want it to.
photo 3 (57)

 

  • No spend January is going pretty good. I cheated a little when my car had a mind of it's own and pulled into Target on Monday. No worries though, it was a cheap trip and within our normal budget. Also, this is what the refrigerator of a no spend family looks like. The rest of the month is going to be interesting…..
photo 4 (32)

 

  • For months, I've been looking for a rug for our sitting area next to our formal dining room and when I saw this rug at Hobby Lobby I got excited! The colors in it are PERFECT! Too bad it's not a 5'x8' area rug. If you've seen an actual area rug with these colors, please let me know where!

photo 1 (84)

 

  • We are almost 4 weeks into JMac's recovery and have 2 more to go. However, until he's allowed to walk on his foot, he can't go back to work. He had surgery on his right foot which means he can't drive and I AM NOT dragging my children out of bed at 6am to take him to work so he may be working from home.

 

  • With JMac being home we've been getting our money's worth out of Netflix. I actually sat down to watch Sherlock with him and I'm hooked! If you're looking for something to watch, this series is one to watch! I must warn you though, each episode is like 2 hours long.

2 comments:

  1. Girl! Do y'all have a "Tuesday Morning" close by? My master is the same Gray color and I recently found a rug with those same blue accents there for a really good deal!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have one pretty close but always forget about it. I’ll have to start checking there! Thanks for the reminder!

      Delete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...