January 22, 2015

Thoughts on a Thursday

Master Bedroom D├ęcor
I have been working on a mood board for our Master Bedroom for a couple weeks. I actually had scheduled a post for it today but I'm having this problem of not being able to find what I have pictured in my head. This has been a recurring and very frustrating issue with trying to decorate this house.

Schedule Schmedule
I'm so glad it's Thursday. No appointments or anywhere I have to go. Our new schedule? It doesn't look like a lot on paper but I feel like I'm going non-stop from the time my feet hit the floor until the time I lay my head down to sleep. Of course it's only week one (again) so I'm still adjusting. I foresee some tweaking of the schedule in our future.

Whole30
I've been going back and forth on doing Whole30. I just don't know if I have the will power to stick with it. Right now, as I type this, I'm all in (insert teeth showing smiley face). I've been looking on Pinterest for recipes and I'm pretty excited about some that I've found that make this whole30 experience doable. My biggest concern is giving up my beverages. I'm a real Coke, southern sweet tea and coffee with all the cream and sugar kind of girl. Gimme all the coffee! Also, I HATE water. Water to me is gross (and don't tell me it doesn't have a taste because it does). When I do drink water, I add the Crystal Light squirty stuff. See my problem here? Can we say addicted to sugary drinks? Reason #395 why I need to do Whole30.

Crazy Weather
We break 2 temperature records here in Oklahoma this week. On Wednesday, we broke a 102 year record with a high of 77 degrees and yesterday we broke a 122 year record with a high of 79. I'm kicking myself for not making our master closet bigger….because there is no packing away your "out of season" clothes because in this region, there's no such thing as "out of season"! I have totally enjoyed the warmer weather though. It's been a nice break to get outside and soak up as much Vitamin D as I can in the dead of winter.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I could ever do Whole30. I LOVE coffee and since I gave up (mostly) pop and other drinks, I can't let go of coffee. NO WAY.

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...