January 15, 2015

Piano Gallery Wall

Just Wait til You have Kids | Piano Gallery Wall using Hymns

There is a wall in our formal living that used to be the TV/media wall before our rebuild. When we moved in, I wasn't sure what I was going to do on this wall and then one day, JMac's grandmother told us she wanted to give us her piano.

Just Wait til You have Kids | Piano Gallery Wall-Before

Once we got the piano, I knew I wanted something music related on the wall and then I thought it would be neat to have a gallery wall using old pictures of family members.

We had a lot of picture frames in storage so I went digging and found all the black frames I could find. Once I brought them in and got the frames cleaned up, I started laying them out in the floor in front of the wall where I wanted to hang them. I tried a couple times before I came up with the perfect layout.

Since I already had the It is Well piece that I had picked up at Hobby Lobby, I decided to incorporate some other hymns into the layout so I designed 3 prints. After going through tons and tons of pictures and thinking about the hymn lyrics I chose,  I decided that I wanted a few pictures of the girls on this wall along with the old family photos.

I love how the wall turned out!

Just Wait til You have Kids | Piano Gallery Wall

Just Wait til You have Kids | Piano Gallery Wall using Hymns

Just Wait til You have Kids | Piano Gallery Wall Close Up

Just Wait til You have Kids | Piano Gallery Wall - This is my story...

4 comments:

  1. LOVE it! I love all those old hymns!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Those are some of my favorites too. :)

      Delete
  2. What is the gray color you guys have? I'm trying to find the perfect gray to paint our whole house. Not too dark or light.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We actually used three different greys. The lightest is called Pebble Grey, the medium grey is Granite Grey and the darkest is called Seal Grey. All by Glidden.

      Delete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...