January 11, 2015

Meal Planning 2015 | Week 2

Week 2 of our no spend month and and my grocery list is very short again this week since I'm planning meals based on what we have. It's looking like I'll have a longer grocery list next week though as we weren't really stocked up on meat and we don't have much to go the meatless meal route.

2015-Week-2-Meal-Plan

The Fiesta Turkey Tortilla Soup and Mongolian Beef that I had on last week's menu were both delicious! The girls cleaned their plates of the Mongolian Beef. They even ate the broccoli! I'll be adding both to our regular rotation.

Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...