January 4, 2015

Meal Planning 2015 | Week 1

We are doing a no spend month this month so I'm making an extra effort to meal plan from what we already have on hand. I am proud to say that I only need to buy 3 ingredients for this week's meals!

Just Wait til You have Kids | 2015 Meal Planning-Week 1

Tonight's meal looks really healthy, huh? LOL! Pizza and macNcheese was a staple when I was in college.

I'm trying a couple new recipes this week…The Fiesta Turkey Soup and Mongolian Beef. I'll try to remember to post next week how they turned out.

Recipe Links:

1 comment:

  1. Love reading meal plans! I'm hoping to get back into posting ours too, and just blogging in general :)

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...